Registration question

The place to discuss all that was! Visit the AdeptiCon website (www.adepticon.org) for past coverage, event results and photos!

Registration question

Postby incarna » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:57 am

I am registered for the Warhammer 40k Championships tournament on Sunday. I received an e-mail recently claiming I have yet to purchase a weekend badge which is REQUIRED in order to check into all events.

I am only able to attend Adepticon on Sunday so I need clarification…

The e-mail says; “The Badge is REQUIRED in order to check into all events.”
Does this mean, if I would like to participate in ALL events – “ALL” as in, events that I am not registered for other than the one I am registered for currently, I need a weekend badge?

Or, does this mean, if I would like to participate in ANY events – “ALL” as in I am ineligible for the event I am registered for because the weekend badge is required IN ADDITION TO being registered for even one single event?

Thank you in advance,
Mark
incarna

Postby RichN » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:26 am

The badge is required in addition to any event registrations.

In your case, you'll want to purchase both the badge and the 40K championship event ticket.
Terrain, Modeling and More... Chicago Terrain Factory
RichN

Postby incarna » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:25 pm

Thank you.

I had to trasfer $30 into my paypal account to pay for the registration. This transaction will take 3 to 5 days to complete which, at best, falls just before the end of online registration closing.

Is there an alternate payment method or any other suggestion for online registration prior to the event?

Thanks again,
mark
incarna

Postby muwhe » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:21 pm

Mark,

Send an email to adepticon09@gmail.com. Provide the details you provided here and arrangements will be made.

-Hank
muwhe
AdeptiCon Oracle

Return to AdeptiCon 2009