Ork Army ideas...

Post and review Warhammer 40K army lists.

Ork Army ideas...

Postby Hero Jones » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:44 pm

Hello everyone. I am in a dilemma. My father has been playing Orks for a long time, and he never really makes a competitive Ork list. I want to surprise him with a built and painted Ork Army. 2000 - 2500 points worth of Orks and Allies if need be. My question to all of you since I don't play as Orks, is what is a competitive build for them? Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!!!

By the by, this will be a Christmas gift for next year since I have to buy and then paint the army.

- HJ
Hero Jones

Re: Ork Army ideas...

Postby cjputrich » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:47 pm

I am not an Ork player.....but from watching Battle Reports on YouTube and talking with an Ork playing friend last night, it would seem blobs and blobs of bikez and lootaz. Some folks also seem to like Killa Kanz spam but I can't vouch for its competitivenes.
40k Armies
Chaos Space Marines
Dark Angels

Other Games
Fantasy - Skaven
Warmachine - Khador
X-Wing
Infinity - Ariadna
cjputrich

Re: Ork Army ideas...

Postby Brokenpixel » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:20 pm

The reduced pointed Ork Stompa and Biker nobz with that character from FW book that makes them all way better. Zardsnark? or Gruk Facerippa, something like that. I'm also not an ork player but Reece from Frontline talks about this list. Someone just brought it to the America Team Championships and did pretty well I guess.

Start there, and some research will get you a tighter list.

Good luck!
Brokenpixel

Return to Army Lists (40K)